Use and Care Instructions For Your Titan Concrete Coating
Thank you for choosing Titan for your concrete coating! Are you preparing for an upcoming coating installation, or do you want guidance on maintaining your new concrete coating? Read below, download our Use and Care Instruction document, or contact our team at (706) 993-0556.
Our team of professionals is dedicated to ensuring you have the finest experience with our concrete coating services. We are committed to providing a durable, high-quality product that will endure over time.
Prepping For Your Concrete Coating Installation:
- Make sure the area is clear and moisture free. All rugs, mats, carpet, potted plants or other floor coverings must be removed early to allow the concrete to dry underneath where they were placed.
- Although our vacuum systems contain 95% of the dust generated, please remove any items you want additionally protected.
- Please keep the walls clear 4’ above the floor so there is enough room for the equipment to operate.
- Avoid parking on the floor the night before installation to avoid air conditioner moisture pools or any other moisture.
Instructions For When The Installation Is Complete:
- Do not close the garage door until the morning after install is complete
- Please allow a minimum of 12 hours before walking on, depending upon humidity. Waiting 24 hours is ideal.
- You may drive on the floor 120 hours (5 Days) after install is complete, again depending on humidity.
Ongoing Concrete Coating Maintenance:
You'll be pleased to know that your floor is easy to maintain! Here are some simple instructions on how to care for your new concrete coating:
- Sweep off sand and debris then simply rinse with water. A squeegee works great to clear water off.
- If you prefer, you may use your favorite floor cleaner. We recommend Odo-Ban, Simple Green, Pine Sol, CLR, or Dawn Dish Detergent. Avoid long term exposure to bleach and stay away from acids and highly corrosive materials.
- Going a step further, you can use a pressure washer with a medium spray nozzle. You will want to maintain eight (8) inches from the coating and move in linear consistent patterns.
- For tougher cleaning let the cleaner sit on the floor for 5-10 minutes and scrub with a scrub brush or stiff bristle broom followed by a rinse for a revitalized floor.
We appreciate you choosing Titan Concrete Coatings for your new floor coating. We look forward to assisting you with another project in the future!